If You Have A Dependent, You Could Get $500 Tax Return

Dr Friday Tax Tips - One Minute Moment
Dr. Friday Tax Tips
If You Have A Dependent, You Could Get $500 Tax Return

Dr. Friday 0:00
Good day. I’m Dr. Friday, President of Dr. Friday’s Tax and Financial firm. To get more info go to www.drfriday.com. This is a one-minute moment.

Dr. Friday 0:12
Do you support your parent? Do they maybe live in your house or live in a care facility in which you basically help support them? Remember, there is a tax deduction. This is going to be the tricky part, though, because many of them claimed or have never been claimed, and they received stimulus money. But now that there is no more stimulus remember that that person could be a qualified deduction for you and could put $500 back on your tax return. So if you are supporting an older sibling or parents, somebody that is not supporting themselves, and you have them as your dependents, you could get up to $500 on your tax return.

Announcer 0:51
You can catch the Dr. Friday call-in show live every Saturday afternoon from 2 pm to 3 pm on 99.7 WTN.