Why You May Want An Enrolled Agent Working On Your Taxes

Dr Friday Tax Tips - One Minute Moment
Dr. Friday Tax Tips
Why You May Want An Enrolled Agent Working On Your Taxes

Dr. Friday 0:00
Good day. I’m Dr. Friday, president of Dr. Friday Tax and Financial Firm. To get more info go to www.friday.com. This is a one minute moment.

Filing taxes, in my opinion, can be an enjoyable situation. I know I’m a little bit crazy. What can I say, I love tax law. But if you’re a person that doesn’t really appreciate taxes, you need to make sure you’re finding someone that can do it. One of the people you might be wanting to look for is an enrolled agent. An enrolled agent is someone that is licensed by the Internal Revenue Service to do taxation and representation. It’s important that the person that’s doing your taxes understands the taxes. You don’t want someone just taking software and throwing the numbers in and hoping they do it right. You want someone who is going to be there 24 hours, seven days a week when you get that love letter that says something went wrong. You have someone to call. If you need help, contact me.

Announcer 0:52
You can catch the doctor Friday call-in show live every Saturday afternoon from 2pm to 3pm right here on 99.7 WTN